Connecticut Car Donation Information

Your car donation in CT is a wonderful way to help support a charity of your choice. Donate A Car makes it fast and easy to support a great cause in the Constitution State, benefitting those in need. You can donate cars, boats, trucks, vans and other vehicles fast and easy with no paperwork hassle. We wil pick up your vehicle donation at no cost to you and vehicle donations are tax deductible. Donate a car today in Connecticut and make a difference for those in need.

We proudly serve the entire state of Connecticut including Bridgeport, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Waterbury, Norwalk, Danbury, New Britain, Bristol and surrounding communities. Vehicle donations are a great way to support a charity that needs your help to further their mission.

Our Easy and Fast Process:

  1. Browse our trusted charities below and select a cause you feel passionate about
  2. Submit our easy online form or call us toll-free
  3. Schedule a time for the free towing of your vehicle
  4. Feel good knowing that your car donation will benefit the cause you have chosen

Benefits that You Can Enjoy

  1. Receive free pick up of your car from the location you prefer
  2. We take care of the paperwork
  3. Receive a donation receipt in the mail for tax benefit purpose
  4. Feel good knowing that your car donation will make a difference

Save time and expense while making a difference at the same time by donating your car to charity. You won’t need to worry about repairing your vehicle or trying to sell it; your car can be towed within 24-48 hours and you could be eligible for a tax deduction. Give us a call today at 1-800-237-5714 or begin filling out the online form from the nonprofit organization you select.

How It Works

House icon
Choose A Charity

From our list of nonprofits

Phone Icon
Call or Donate Online

Open seven days a week

Tow Truck Icon
We’ll Pick Up Your Vehicle

Free towing included

Hands icon
We Sell the Vehicle

The charity gets the proceeds

Tax icon
You Get a Tax Deduction

Consult your tax advisor for eligibility